Subject: Re: Amiga Format competition
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: Martin Kift <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 1994 09:37:05 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 20 Jun 1994, Martin Kift wrote:

> > And the winners are....
> > 
> > 		The author of the clown game (as found on BUM6) - sorry
> > 		I have forgotten your name.
> > 
> > 		and I can't remember 2nd place either!
> 
> 
> WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> 
> That was a piece of shite!!!!!!!!!!
> 
> I smell a conspiracy here....

I totally agree..  That game was utter CRAP!  (and I got it to guru a fair
few times too..  And what about the 'FANTASTIC' music??  NOT!)

Sounds like someone has been paid off!!  :-)

> 
> +---------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
> | Martin Kift                     |   Software developer (C/C++/OWL/MFC)  |
> | Email: [email-masked]   |   Procede Software Ltd., UK.          |
> +---------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
> | Formula One GrandPrix amiga internet champion for 1994.                 |
> +---------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
> 
> 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece, Student & Network Assistant                               \\\///
Claremont College - Tasmania, Australia                               d oo b   
                                                                      | __ |
[email-masked], [email-masked]    \__/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of Claremont College!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------